Monday 2 January 2012

Throneum interview and the albums to begin the New Year

New year, 2012 began. I don't care about all that apocalypse and end of the world bullshit, so I wish everyone cool metal year. Meantime I surely like to listen to some devastating metal, which make me think about the death and smell the stench of putrid. Throneum is the choice for next few days, all their full length albums - just look at the photo! Expect the review also... And meanwhile I also decided to upload an old (really!) interview I did with Tom from Throneum for the second issue of Panzerfaust zine. It was done after "Old Death's Lair" album was released, so in 2002 or something like that... years ago. But I hope those of you, who manage to read it (sorry, no English version available) will enjoy this back to the past... There are some cool facts in the interview, like the announcation of split EP with Antaeus, which never happened of corpse. I also tried to find another interview I did with Tom, back from 2000, for the second issue of Ravenclaw zine, but failed yet. Hopefully it's not lost anywhere!

Here's the link for the interview (PDF file): http://www.mediafire.com/?24z66dx8e8negl2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment