Sunday 3 January 2016

Unaussprechlichen Kulten / Pentagram Chile - Ritual Human Sacrifice / La Mujer, El Diablo y El Permiso de Dios

UNAUSSPRECHLICHEN KULTEN / PENTAGRAM CHILE - Ritual Human Sacrifice / La Mujer, El Diablo y El Permiso de Dios (IRON BONEHEAD - 7"EP 2015)
Another split 7”EP that I wanted to get badly. It’s a new release of Unaussprechlichen Kulten, which is a band that I pay a lot of attention to. They joined the forces with old Chilean crew Pentagram Chile, so it promised some good sounds. And damn, it is a fuckin amazing release, in my opinion.
I started with Unaussprechlichen Kulten, because I like this band so fuckin much! And I am almost sure that this is one of their best, if not the best, song they did so far. It’s in the characteristic style of those Chilean maniacs, so it’s a continuation of their previous recordings, but the sheer brutality and severe intensity of this song, along with its special obscure aura make it a stunning piece. The riffs are just great, so sick, so extreme, so fuckin rough and Curwen’s vocals are prefect. I love the production, I love the aura and concept… and so, yet again Unaussprechlichen Kulten managed to impress me and I am sure that they’re one of the best death metal bands of this fuckin planet now. Support them, support underground, hails!
And Pentagram Chile was kind of a riddle for me. I know some of their classic, old recordings, but just few. But it’s always different, when an old band comes back and records new songs, so many years after their legendary debut. And I don’t know “The Malefice” album. YET, as now I know that I want to hear this album asap. The song “Ritual Human Sacrifice” that is on this split is just great old school thrashy death metal, very much in the vein of classic South American style, it reminds me for example those faster songs which Sarcofago did on “The Laws of Scourge” LP. And damn, Pentagram Chile sounds so fuckin good, the riffs are sharp and cut like crazy, that the flesh bleeds with unstoppable stream and the whole performance is simply top notch. It’s one of those songs that you just have to play loud, so the energy destroys you and you feel its sheer power. So bloody good! I know that Atomic Aggressor also came back in good form, so that makes now two old Chilean crews that I have to rediscover.
Yes, it is that fuckin awesome split EP!

Final rate: 90/100

No comments:

Post a Comment